Monday, January 4, 2010

Back in Panama...

Off to La Union once again later today with my 3 giant bags filled with clothes, books, and food (Thanks Mom and Dad!). I had a lot of fun this past week seeing everyone again and hope you all can come visit me at some point in time when I`m down here. Sorry to those of you who I didn`t see more often, but I was very busy while up north. Following are some of the pictures I took to show everyone back home, so if I showed them to you already, you won`t be missing anything if you stop at this point.

A small tipico concert, La Union de PiƱa style.
The Panama City skyline from the window of the Costa Azul hotel in the Bella Vista neighborhood.

A cow horn and some kids from town. One way to pass time during the evening.

WHy yes, I am an Accordian Hero. This was my second lesson.

A Titi monkey that one of the families keeps as a pet. They can sell them for about $20 in the city apparently. This one screamed the entire time I was within 10 feet of it.

My buddy Daniel and his kid Jonathan. And my machete.

ABdiel and Miguel at thier family`s swimming hole made by putting a dam into a creek. I just found it and figure I`ll be swimming there many times during the summer.

Some of the colegio aged kids in town hanging out in front of the Catholic church.

The iguana Avelino and I killed near the river. It was delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment